Whether recently diagnosed with kidney disease or already receiving dialysis treatment, it is important to understand your options. We can provide better care with on-site hemodialysis.
This is revolutionary for residents who require ongoing treatments. No more costly trips, hours of tiring travel, or exposure to harmful illnesses.
What is Dialysis
Dialysis is a procedure to remove waste, toxins and excess fluid from the blood when the kidneys stop working properly. This often involves diverting blood to a machine to be cleaned.
Normally, the kidneys filter the blood, removing harmful waste and excess fluid and turning these into urine to be passed out of the body.
Dialysis is a procedure that can help patients to increase quantity and quality of life.
Treatment is done three times a week and we accommodate the schedule to patient needs.
Patient Care Plan Includes:
- Centralized Admissions Process
- Dialysis equipment, medications and supplies
- Multidisciplinary Care Team
- Nephrology Specialist follow up as needed
- Certified Patient Care Technicians
- Renal Dietitians
- Renal Social Workers
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Our specially trained nurses administer treatments using our highly specialized equipment right in the dialysis room.
- The process is simple and the results are outstanding.
- Residents are more relaxed and at ease in the familiar environment and there is a notable improvements in outcomes.
- On-Site Hemodialysis enables individualized treatment options, including more frequent hemodialysis when medically justified.
- The benefits of more frequent hemodialysis are widely recognized. The slower filtration rates used in more frequent hemodialysis provide a gentler treatment and are associated with lower mortality rates and reduced cardiovascular-related hospitalizations.
- Improved recovery time
- Improved fluid management
- Less stress on the heart
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Reduction in antihypertensive medications
- Improves health-related quality of life
- Overall ease and convenience